ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I plan on putting the 15x8 Rota RB's on my IRTB track car I am going to do a group buy of $480.00 plus shipping for the set plus spline lug nuts will be included with the key. I will need a minimum of 5 orders for this price.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
DAMMIT, why do groupbuys always pop up on stuff that I want to get...I was hoping...again....to be a little different, but now everyone will have this ****...same with the GV lip...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
DAMMIT, why do groupbuys always pop up on stuff that I want to get...I was hoping...again....to be a little different, but now everyone will have this *@#%!...same with the GV lip...
dude you have a miata. you no different than the rest of us.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
35mm Offset & I am told around 15.5 bs which is not bad. I am anxious to see how they feel on the track. I am expecting my first shipment within 10 days.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what tires are you putting on yours jimmy?
225's. The IRTB car has plenty of torque to move the bigger 15 x 8's and when we get the Naturally Aspirated IRTB Rotary in the other Miata we should be in the 250-300 RWHP range.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If Rota makes it I can get it. Just got a call from Rota as I'm posting and they are telling me the RB's 15 x 8 4mm offset is scheduled to arrive next month.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i don't think you get any more lip action w/ a lower offset.

that is if it is anything similar to the slipstreams

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I weighed the 15x8 RB's and it is 16.2 pounds.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts