- Credit Card
- Money Order/Casheirs Check
- Paypal

Pictures of the wheels:

SPORT MAX 002 15x8 0 offset GOLD

SPORTMAX 002 16x8 0 offset Black and Gunmetal

See less See more
#5 ·
If i can unload my rotas fast enough, i'll paypal you yesterday for the gunmetal 501s..

any reason why they're cheaper?
This set is only a bit cheaper since Im missing one box for the other wheels(i'll be using different box). Also, I would like the owner to take pics of the car with the wheels on.

#19 ·
I am interested in the gold 15x8s what would be the price shipped, just like everyone else I would like to know the weight as well. Also, what is some decently priced rubber to put on them? Also, does anyone know how much these might stick out without fender flares?

#20 ·
I am interested in the gold 15x8s what would be the price shipped, just like everyone else I would like to know the weight as well. Also, what is some decently priced rubber to put on them? Also, does anyone know how much these might stick out without fender flares?

#21 ·
Wow the 501's in gold look awsome. Once I see the weights I will let you know if I am down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.