ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our next shipment of 15x8's should be here around the end of October (2014). We're almost sold out but our dealers still have wheels available to pre-order. Contact them directly for inventory.

http://949racing.com/6uldealers.aspx

The new for 2014 gen4 6UL wheel is flow formed and over a pound lighter then the discontinued gen3. Look for the 15x9 and other sizes in the coming months.

Visit our dealer websites for full size pictures.

Here are the current finishes. We added Tungsten so there are 5 options now.
From left to right: Bronze - Silver (machined lip) - Nickel - Tungsten - Charcoal

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,076 Posts
Any pics of the bronze mounted? On some unique color like red perhaps? :D

I know they're just about to come out but prototypes and stuff... ya know...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any pics of the bronze mounted? On some unique color like red perhaps? :D

I know they're just about to come out but prototypes and stuff... ya know...
No mounted pics of the new finishes. I suppose someone could use the images from our website and chop them onto a few different color Miatas.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was thinking of getting 15x9 GEN 4 6UL wheels.
I have a 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5. I have stock shocks & springs right now but plan on getting 949 racing Xida coilovers that have 2.25" hyperco springs. I have a larger turbo making 300+hp.

I plan on lowering the car slightly.

I want to run 225/45/15 tires but want to make sure they fit before I buy them.
My goal is for the car to handle & have as good a grip as possible. I live in the mountains & drive on curvy mountain roads regularly. But I don't want the tires to rub anything.

I thought of getting 15x8 wheels but was told if I run 225/45/15 tires on the 15x9 wheels the handling would be better with a slight stretch the 15x9 wheels would make.

Will the 15x9 & 225/45/15 tires rub anything on my Mazdaspeed?
If so where & how much with the both the stock shocks & springs or the Xida 2.25" coilovers?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts