ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a town in brevard county, florida, nicknamed the space coast because the Space shuttle and other rockets launch from Cape Canaveral about 20-30 miles away.

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
It's a town in brevard county, florida, nicknamed the space coast because the Space shuttle and other rockets launch from Cape Canaveral about 20-30 miles away.

Guess you missed the memo.........The Space Shuttle program is DEAD :fp: to bad Obama didn't go with it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Guess you missed the memo.........The Space Shuttle program is DEAD :fp: to bad Obama didn't go with it.
LOL That's cute.

An antiquated piece of equipment gets retired and all hell breaks loose. In case you didn't get the memo, having a bitchin' space program is the least of the country's troubles. NASA and our space program still exist. They're still launching rockets with rovers and other equipment to perform new exploration of Mars (Probabably for, oh, I dunno, a future mission?). They're not "dead". They've just been dialed back because the space shuttle was an outdated hunk of scrap and because we don't need to be spending billions on our own to ferry people back and forth to the already completed ISS so they can sit around and study **** that isn't new. That's why we now carpool to space with Russia. Besides, it's likely that there's a group of people at a skunk works somewhere developing the next space orbiter as we speak. We can't let those dirty commies conquer the red planet first, now, can we?

/offtopic

I want to know why there were little donut spares on the rear of the show car. lol The fronts are the correct size, compared to the puny rears.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good catch, he mentioned something about the rears almost blowing out when he raced the night before. So- i guess they had these as backup? I don't know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts