ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been stationed overseas in Korea for a year and it's finally time to come back. I'm going be relocating from the Sacramento, CA area to the Valdosta, GA area. Once I get settled in it's going to be on for a slight rebuild on my track NA. I gotta admit it sucks that I'm going to be leaving my home track Thunderhill without ever running the new 5 mile configuration as well as just leaving an area where the car enthusiast scene is so strong.

I am basically posting this to see how many people on here are in this general area and what the scene is like, and I am excited to try out Road Atlanta, Sebring, Virginia Intl, and Daytona, and I'm sure there's more than that.

Pics of my car in its former glory in 2013.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
roabling road atlanta motorsports park both great tracks and we do have a little cult following in macon/warner robins for miatas and an ok scene as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dude are You kidding? The Georgia area has the coolest Miata Scene In the Northern Hemisphere!
1. www.mx5atlanta.com
2.Diy autotune.com
3.Tail of the dragon within 1hr.
4.mazmart
I could go on but it would just cause a mass exodus to the state.
We look forward to Welcoming you to your new home and seeing you on the race track
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts