ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February is just around the corner. Do we wanna stand around a parking lot in Feb or wait until it warms up a bit, March? April? Foo? Ideas? Anyone?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dos'nt matter to mee.. I'll just bring a bigger jacket if we meet in feb. But when we meet in marc or april... where gonna plan some drives after!

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Drives? noooo! The 1.5l hamster in the xB cant keep up!! the yadder is waiting on rods, now...

I'm good for Febuary.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Stealth wuts your new setup gonna consist of?
Short term 3-4 months or maybee less:

10:1 comp N/A engine
99 head
ETD racing rods
some porting this, cryo/coated that, etc..
75 shot of nitrous
130-140+hp off the bottle

A little longer term

Hydra or AEM
Possibly IRTB if funds allow
100 shot of n20 and 8k rpm FTMFW :twisted:

too bad I have to sell everything I own to swing it.. :roll:

In the meantime I have a n20 kit, and mod virgin xB.. hmmm... :D

anyhow, whens the next meet? unfortunately I work 2-10 now tues thru sat...

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Ok, friday like last time...

If no one minds We'll make it the 23rd. That way everyone can request off if need be and i'll be back in town for sure and maybe have the ITBs back on by then :p If not the ITBs, then the roll bar for sure.

If there are no objections to the date, we'll move on to location. I'd kinda like this one to be a little further out to help out those members who have had to come from way out the past two times. I remember someone mentioning this Quaker Steak & Lube place at Arbor Place mall and it sounds like a fun place to go try out.

Anyone else have some suggestions? Speak now or forever be grumpy!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Whats wrong with going back to the Varsity :?: Better location. Why don't we always have them there. They Cali boys always have there meets @ the same place. I think Krispy kreme, on friday nights. Isn't it called Kinod or something like that??????? Just my two cents. Not trying to be like Leann. :lol:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts