1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
NC test drive here i come.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Test driving a MS3 or MS6 here I come. Hoping they offer me $24,000 for my MSP.

:(

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hmm, driven NC both street ard racecar. Driven RX8 racecar. So I guess that leaves the Mazdaspeed 6. lol.

edit: I type like my fingers are broken... #-o

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
The Street Unit MS6 is looking for 12s this summer... if the shop owner would stop messing around and get a ECU tune.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I did the whole "Mazda Zoom-Zoom Live" event, so this time I'll try something new. Probably the MS6.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
well I definitely cant afford to get the NC, so I just say something like "it wasnt as much fun as my NA" or something right?

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
done!!! I walked in and the guy was like, you want me to just fill this out or do you really want to test drive? lol I test drove a MSP3. It was still cold and had no gas so I wasn't ever more than half-throttle. It was still effin quick!!!!! Very smooth, also altho it seemed 1st/2nd were hard to get into. Definitely can be attributed to 8 degree weather lol.

EVERYONE DO THIS!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
done!!! I walked in and the guy was like, you want me to just fill this out or do you really want to test drive? lol I test drove a MSP3. It was still cold and had no gas so I wasn't ever more than half-throttle. It was still effin quick!!!!! Very smooth, also altho it seemed 1st/2nd were hard to get into. Definitely can be attributed to 8 degree weather lol.

EVERYONE DO THIS!
My friend let me drive his, there is lots of torque in that motor!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts