ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been driving mazdas since before i was of legal age, starting out in a S5 GTUs that my uncle used to drive. Over the years ive owned at least 12 different rx7s ranging from

1st gens cant find the pix of these ones : (

to 2nd gens

etc etc

and i even owned a third gen at one point

anyway you get the idea Ive always liked the way that miatas looked but they never really caught my attention, until i drove my friends 1.6l then i had to have one but i wanted a 1.8 :)

So after weeks of searching I finally found the one that i had been looking for and i got it for a decent price too. All stock clean paint and interior owned by an elderly lady

crappy cell pix

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyway since im new to the miata im pretty much making this "build" thread to keep track of my progress but i always welcome criticism as long as its not " NEEDS MOAR LOW BRAAHHH" because I have a track car for ultimate lowness

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the rx7 has been on cl a couple of times since my friend can't decide whether to keep it or sell it, I also found the miata on cl so idk which one youre referring too

·
Banned
607 Posts
nice avatar... "THE UNDERTAKER!"

now I know you're an old fart like me

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not too old but, i really don't know how many people on here are over 21. Im actually turning 25 on the 15 of this this month. wwf was a big part of my life when i was younger and I always thought that the undertaker was the best.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so when i got my mx5 the top was torn to crap, it had 2 holes up top and the zipper was being held up buy safety pins

So I picked up a used top with rail off of a member on here for $60 and now no more holes or ghetto safety pins

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
while I was changing the engine oil I spotted trans fluid leaking from the trans front main seal so unfortunately before any goodies go onto her im going to need to take care of that leak : / also the shifter needs a rebuild

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive been busy with other stuff so havent been able to update anything, but i fixed the transmission leak, fixed the oil pan gasket leak, and i did the brakes all around. and now that its tuned up and running great I celebrated by buying a Spin-Turn Knob in red to match the exterior. I also have a Hard Dog HC on its way over

1 - 12 of 12 Posts