ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas,

I figured I'd post up a pic of my car. It has 60K miles and is bone stock except for the few DIY mods I've done so far. Upcoming mods include agx/fm springs....and later ill throw on some 501s and flares plus a greddy kit.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Welcome to the boards! :mrgreen:

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
ha weve went over this several times, go to home depot buy brick divider, some nuts and bolts and call it a day, Ill have to show some pics of my buddys on here as well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
zip ties are more jdm. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any other good diy ideas? i havent been able to find a link to the diy shorty console if anyone can help?

-dan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got daisy wheels? They look pretty badass when you paint the spokes and mask off the lip. I got the idea from a few other people and I love it. I painted mine red. Nice contrast with the mariner blue. I think something like gunmetal or black would look nice with red, but you may have a more creative idea.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Can someone skool me on this Home Depot lip. I went to Home Depot and I couldnt find any brick divider. Could it be called something else?

·
Registered
765 Posts
its a masonary divider. look in the landscaping section, usually the greenhouse section. and sluts we can post pics of mine today somtime

·
Registered
765 Posts
its a masonary divider. look in the landscaping section, usually the greenhouse section. and sluts we can post pics of mine today somtime

1 - 20 of 24 Posts