ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ello my name is Jenny and I've been on this site for a little while but never introduced myself here so I figured I would do that.

I've got two Miatas: a 90 White NA that is completely bone stock, nicknamed the 'Ghost Turd' which I autocross, and a 2002 Blazing Yellow NB that has some mods: rollbar, coilovers, sway bars, exhaust, header, etc.. I plan to drop the NB about a half an inch and get rid of the god-awful Kosei wheels I have on there once I have the money.. the NA will get suspension bits and hopefully a new paint job over the next year or so.. trying to auto-x in stock class until I get moar faster..

Me auto-xing my NA:

And my NB:

Before these I owned an 03 Black NB, but when I saw the Blazing Yellow I had to have it so the Black one went bye-bye. So I've had Miatas for about 2 years and I don't want to drive anything else.

Anyway, hello!

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Girls :). Welcome. I love that NB.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cuz I didn't do it before!!! :p

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I slam it too much then cones will break my windshield when I auto-x :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Save the NB for auto-x. Bang the **** out of the NA >:-D
I got the NA so I could stop beating up on the NB. That car's too damn nice to race anymore. And I don't want to slam the NB because I don't want to go around scraping on everything tearing up my tupperware and what not. The NB started life as a drift car in CA, then a track car for a few years, then I got it and do auto-x with it, it's time to retire it from a hard life after 60,000 long miles. I am thinking about supercharging it seriously though. But that will be years down the road.

·
Registered
984 Posts
my girlfriend has a yellow NB 2.5 aswell :D haha amazing!
Her's is not as clean though haha

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Better be a rotrex so you and chris can race each other when we do cruises. The rotrex twins. I'll keep my turbo until I put the big engine in my car so I can drown out Pauls Z06. lmao

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah we'll see what happens.. like I said it will be years down the road so who knows what will be available then. And I was behind Paul's car at a traffic light and it sounded like a washing machine during the wash cycle. What can I say I'm a woman, I know household appliances :p no really it is a sick car, I'd love to drive it sometime..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmmm... I think those Kosei wheels actually look kinda nice on the NB. Yes. (^_^ )

1 - 20 of 50 Posts