ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend went out drinking down town with her room mate and, supprise, they fooled around. She just called and told me crying.

What is the correct course of action here?

Keep in mind, my gf refuses to ride in my Miata.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That sucks man :(
Me being the nice guy that I am... I would keep her on a short leash till you trust her again... thats the nicest thing I can think of :|

·
Registered
129 Posts
if her room mate is a girl- then i say a three some is in order
but if her room mate is a dude- then have makeup sex and kick the bitch to the curb

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am pretty sure I would destroy her room mate in a fight. Should I tell his girlfriend?

According to my gf she said no first. I've already got us plane tickets to go traveling for x-mas and all that, I can't dump her now... That **** is non-refundable.

·
Registered
720 Posts
its always gonna be a possibility that she will fool around again in the future!

also when you guys get in fights in the future youll always bring this incident up and then she will get mad and then in time you will become the bad guy!

anyways **** the guys gf then u win
case [email protected]#!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hmm lets see...wont ride in your Miata, screws around on you. Thats easy. Dump her dude! Sooner would be better than later.
Ask some other girl to go traveling with you. I wouldnt stick around because of plane tickets.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay but how long have you been with her??
I met her in 2000ish on HOTORNOT.com (true story) and we started last year on December 29th.

FACT: She's cheated on all her past boyfriends.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Dude you're so fucking emo. Girls are a dime a dozen. If you were both in an explicitly monogamous relationship it was inappropriate unless you both agreed in advance that it was okay for her to fool around with whomever. If she'd just a cheating skank than treat her exactly like one. Don't invest too much effort on this girl and be sure to always use protection. There are millions of kick ass cool girls out there. No sense wasting your time on a fixer upper.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Yeah, I'd let her go, but I have a hard time trusting people as it is.
Once a cheater always a cheater. and whats not to love about the miata?!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
And remember this is not the first time you've come crying to CR.net for relationship help. This girl is more problematic than your Miata. Good grief.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dude you're so fucking emo. Girls are a dime a dozen. If you were both in an explicitly monogamous relationship it was inappropriate unless you both agreed in advance that it was okay for her to fool around with whomever. If she'd just a cheating skank than treat her exactly like one. Don't invest too much effort on this girl and be sure to always use protection. There are millions of kick ass cool girls out there. No sense wasting your time on a fixer upper.
Amen =D> =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Once a Cheat, always a Cheat, dump her, remove her from your AOL IM, and all other points of contact like her friends, and go traveling with someone else!

IF YOU STAY WITH HER AFTER THIS THE CR.NET MEMBERS WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU THE SAME!!!
BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME TO;
ULTIMATEWUSS

PhatMiata :twisted:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now she is guilt tripping me. I am the bad guy now, figures.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.