ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Give me advice Club Roadster

3K views 66 replies 29 participants last post by  freedomgli 
#1 ·
My girlfriend went out drinking down town with her room mate and, supprise, they fooled around. She just called and told me crying.

What is the correct course of action here?

Keep in mind, my gf refuses to ride in my Miata.

#5 ·
I am pretty sure I would destroy her room mate in a fight. Should I tell his girlfriend?

According to my gf she said no first. I've already got us plane tickets to go traveling for x-mas and all that, I can't dump her now... That **** is non-refundable.

#8 ·
its always gonna be a possibility that she will fool around again in the future!

also when you guys get in fights in the future youll always bring this incident up and then she will get mad and then in time you will become the bad guy!

anyways **** the guys gf then u win
case closed@#!

#10 ·
okay but how long have you been with her??
I met her in 2000ish on HOTORNOT.com (true story) and we started last year on December 29th.

FACT: She's cheated on all her past boyfriends.

#12 ·
#13 ·
Dude you're so fucking emo. Girls are a dime a dozen. If you were both in an explicitly monogamous relationship it was inappropriate unless you both agreed in advance that it was okay for her to fool around with whomever. If she'd just a cheating skank than treat her exactly like one. Don't invest too much effort on this girl and be sure to always use protection. There are millions of kick ass cool girls out there. No sense wasting your time on a fixer upper.

#14 ·
Yeah, I'd let her go, but I have a hard time trusting people as it is.
Once a cheater always a cheater. and whats not to love about the miata?!

#16 ·
Dude you're so fucking emo. Girls are a dime a dozen. If you were both in an explicitly monogamous relationship it was inappropriate unless you both agreed in advance that it was okay for her to fool around with whomever. If she'd just a cheating skank than treat her exactly like one. Don't invest too much effort on this girl and be sure to always use protection. There are millions of kick ass cool girls out there. No sense wasting your time on a fixer upper.
Amen =D> =D>

#17 ·
Once a Cheat, always a Cheat, dump her, remove her from your AOL IM, and all other points of contact like her friends, and go traveling with someone else!

IF YOU STAY WITH HER AFTER THIS THE CR.NET MEMBERS WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU THE SAME!!!
BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME TO;
ULTIMATEWUSS

PhatMiata :twisted:

#20 ·
Now she is guilt tripping me. I am the bad guy now, figures.

#23 ·
Now she is guilt tripping me. I am the bad guy now, figures.
She has your number dude. She knows youre a wussy.

I have been with my wife longer then most people on this board have been alive. Trust me dude...you want a girl that shares your interests, AND your car...not a manipulating cheatin slut......unless of course you enjoy absolute misery.

#24 ·
My gf lives with this guy and his stepmom, so if I got in a fight with him (I weigh like 60lbs more than he does it would be a slaughter) she would get kicked out. So basically my gf says she was taken advantage of and I can't do jack to the guy.

#25 ·
My gf lives with this guy and his stepmom, so if I got in a fight with him (I weigh like 60lbs more than he does it would be a slaughter) she would get kicked out. So basically my gf says she was taken advantage of and I can't do jack to the guy.
More likely kicking his ass would get him lots more sympathy and sex from your gf.
Forget it....grow a ****, some self esteem, and move on. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.