ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
I'd love to know what they were saying. I have always wanted a Viper, since I was 4 years old.

However........ that cart... omg.
Did anyone else notice how the Viper seemed to REALLY have to work to just TURN because the nimble cart next to it was amazing?? lol.
That cart was nuts and I was wondering when the guy was going to lose it. I wonder how wide those tires really are on the cart and if they could go a lil wider? :shock:

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
I would imagine they're only about 5" wide tires, maybe 6-7 inch though. But yeah, that race looks aobut as fun as the 5th gear race between Tiff and Vicky when he's rocking the F1 car and she's driving a Benz or something.

·
Registered
517 Posts
From TopGear:

Sabine Schmidt
Professionally, Sabine scares tourists and humiliates 911 GT3 drivers by travelling at light speed in a BMW M5 around the Nürburgring. Personally, has a somewhat mucky laugh and no nonsense Germanic bossiness that makes young men feel a bit funny in the trouser department.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'd love to know what they were saying. I have always wanted a Viper, since I was 4 years old.

However........ that cart... omg.
Did anyone else notice how the Viper seemed to REALLY have to work to just TURN because the nimble cart next to it was amazing?? lol.
That cart was nuts and I was wondering when the guy was going to lose it. I wonder how wide those tires really are on the cart and if they could go a lil wider? :shock:
That kart tires are 4.5x5 (front) and 7.10x5 (rear). I guess my eyes are pretty trained by now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts