ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Van new to the miata sceen but been in the mazda feen for couple years went threw 4 rx7s and all ahhah now i chosen the miata the baby sister better gas mileage and more efficient wondering if u guys would like the do a GMR cruise in 2 weeks or so if so im down id rather have do it at night more safe in my opinion bc u can see lights coming at u unlikes during the day and have bad blind spots. but if we can set this up would love too meet more miata owners and learn from them.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
I outran an Evo 4 up that touge by using Takumi's blind attack. He was shocked when all of a sudden I dissappeared from his rear view mirror and pop out a few seconds later at his side. We were neck and neck, fortunately I had the inside on the next turn and pulled ahead in front of him. That evo driver was so good though that I didnt think I won that battle at all.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Hi im Van new to the miata sceen but been in the mazda feen for couple years went threw 4 rx7s and all ahhah now i chosen the miata the baby sister better gas mileage and more efficient wondering if u guys would like the do a GMR cruise in 2 weeks or so if so im down id rather have do it at night more safe in my opinion bc u can see lights coming at u unlikes during the day and have bad blind spots. but if we can set this up would love too meet more miata owners and learn from them.
Welcome to the club.....

inb4keepitonthetrack.jpg

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I outran an Evo 4 up that touge by using Takumi's blind attack. He was shocked when all of a sudden I dissappeared from his rear view mirror and pop out a few seconds later at his side. We were neck and neck, fortunately I had the inside on the next turn and pulled ahead in front of him. That evo driver was so good though that I didnt think I won that battle at all.
werent u the miata that got beat by the ae86 and rolled over

1 - 20 of 48 Posts