ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm soon going to be updating the site to the latest and greatest version, probably either tonight or tomorrow night.

There are a lot of improvements and also some great new features.

Updating the site is an arduous one. It could take several hours just to do the bulk of the site, mainly because of some custom code I have done, so I have to go in and hand code some stuff. Ugh.

Anyway, what I will do is get the main site updated first so that people can resume posting and then I will put the Garage back up, along with other customizations.

All I ask in return is that everyone is patient while the site is down.

I think you'll really like the improvements and additions!

So, if you try to open the site and you're not able to get in or see anything, it's because I am hard at work!

Thanks to everyone for being part of ClubRoadster.net!!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am complaining ahead of time..

FIX THE SITE! OMG!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
just want everyone to know I'll probably end up drunk tonight and forgetting that this was posted..... and I'll be all freaked out tomorrow when I can't log on

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
dam I dont know what Ill do from clubroadster for a few hours, prolly go work on my car :mrgreen:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please don't let this topic drift.

Looks like I'll be working on the site tomorrow night instead.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I endorse Noah being a mod.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
When you're reassigning user stuff, please put me into the "Admin" group. Thanks!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Could you fix the search function so you can search just by thread title like m.net and almost every other forum has? This would make things much, much easier. Thanks for the update.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Could you fix the search function so you can search just by thread title like m.net and almost every other forum has? This would make things much, much easier. Thanks for the update.
Although I am still reading the changlog, I'm pretty sure the search function has been improved.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts