ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been using this stuff for the past 4 years now and I swear this stuff is great. It keeps underhood temps down big time. Since my dad got his NA about a month ago, ive been living vicariously through his n/a. The stuffs not cheap ( 30 bucks a sq. ft.) but its worth it. I also made a DIY Randal cowl intake and it works awesome! Check it out :

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also put some on my car and of course with great results. Ignore the stuff on the intake manifold, I only had that little left over and stuck it there lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
I love that tape. It works so well. I have the just about everything in my engine bay of my race car covered.

·
3,857 Posts
It might be working fine, but honestly it doesn't look thick enough to have any magi effects...
I used some other stuff (race proven)...I have to find the link...

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It might be working fine, but honestly it doesn't look thick enough to have any magi effects...
I used some other stuff (race proven)...I have to find the link...
Thats why you double or triple the amount on top of each other on certain areas. I cant stop saying how well this stuff works if its places strategically.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Where did you buy yours. I've gotten mine from McMasterkar in the past.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
c&r racing. You have to call them to order it. I remember when this stuff was only 15 dollars a sq ft. Inflation sucks!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes because we all know that an intake would make the intake air cooler to the engine

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I guess the Cowl intake and the higher flowing panel filter did nothing as well huh

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Bling Bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but hey....whatever works!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts