ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered them for my 93 but i put them on my 95m since the 93 is not running just yet. here are some pics!

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
205/60/13 lol yeah they are huge but i needed to get tires quick so i picked them up not thinking they would be so huge....so yeah dont get the 205/60/13 tires.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol well they handle reall nice but yeah they are meaty.....for some reason i kinda like it lol

M

·
0 Posts
Yes, purple and gold together are V.I.P.

Unless you're going off-roading soon, SLAM THAT BEE-ATCH!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I like the color combination. 13" wheels look great on a Miata. It's hard to lower too much without messing with the fenders, running insane negative camber, and/or severely limiting suspension travel. Most every one I know with 13x8 Rota RB have the Tein Flex or similar coilover. They lower it into the weeds and dramatically increase the spring and damping rates for auto-x. I kinda dig the bigger sidewall but I also like the really short sidewall of racing tires, too.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like the others said, other tires (f.e. toyo roadpro r610 185/55 R13 T) and they will look supersexy, your bodycolour and the gold is fantastic :)

wow 185??? from what i understand a wider tire would be needed for a 8 inch rim but then again i do not know alot about tires. correct me if i am wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts