ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
They don't stock rollbars, it ships from bethania when you order it.

http://www.bethania-garage.com/why.htm

OEM parts just order through Mazda, Rosenthal has great service and prices as well as a nice website.

http://parts.arlingtonmazda.com/categories/Miata-%7B47%7D-MX%252d5/

or Moss has everything you would ever need as well. OEM parts are under "replacement parts".

http://ecommerce.mossmotors.com/miata-mx-5[/URL Real garage vary lip [URL]http://www.rspeed.net/RSpeed_Garage_Vary_Front_Lip_Spoiler_1990_1997_p/na0-4973.htm
or get the toguerun
http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?deptid=4544&parentid=0&stocknumber=29-77550 1990-97

All Gomiata does is act as a middle man. They don't bring new stuff to the table, they just charge other companies who do actually innovate money by taking a cut of their sales. Which wouldn't be bad except they do a crap job doing it. They used to be an alright company. Place has gone to crap.

Support the innovators IMO
thank you sir

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
To the OP and previous posters: Why are you surprised you got screwed over? Every other conflict resolution thread is gomiata related. I just can't understand how stupid you can be to still order from a site that has nothing but negative feedback.

Honestly i didnt read any review or anything about gomiata it was just i needed a clutch and they had the best combo deal so i ordered it this is also my first time ordering parts from a company that only shipped most of the time i would rather pick it up

AND IF this section was in the GOMIATA SPONSORED california THREAD then i would have saw all the complains n would never ordered anything from them BUT this is in the transaction resolution thread which i didnt even kno about until my thread got moved here so i guess lesson learned for my noobass :(

·
Registered
494 Posts
My apoligize in advance to the mod if i am allow to post this or not.

So recently i have been looking around for a new clutch package and came across http://www.gomiata.com/comamist2grc1.html STAGE2 COMPCLUTCH kit "WITH FLYWHEEL KIT" i thought that it was a good deal so i ordered the item from gomiata

One week later my order has came in only to find out that it was only a clutch and no flywheel kit

So i gave gomiata a call on friday, the person who i spoke too told me that he will give compclutch a call and see what was the reason they didnt send me the flywheel and i will recieve an email with the follow up

Monday -came around...still no call no emails....

Tuesday- i decided to call them back and was told that it does not come with a flywheel kit and it was a typo, if i would like to purchase a flywheel from them it would cost me another 2xxdollars to get one

AND now i just looked at their website and they STILL HAVNT CHANGED THE TYPO!

SO if anyone eles is thinking of buying this product from gomiata jst thought i let u kno that it WILL NOT COME WITH A FLYWHEEL like THE AD SAID IT would just thought you guys should kno before anyone eles buy it and gets screwed like i did

WIll i ever buy anything from gomiata agian ? i think not.:suicide:

The Price and part number was changed. Not "WITH FLYWHEEL KIT". Please look at our web site. Thank you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Personally went with the FM happy meal, for the money it seems like a competent and dependable kit and I didn't want to take these kinds of risks.
Gomiata doesn't have a fraction of the technical knowledge FM, 949, Goodwin, or even Moss has and I wouldn't buy something as crucial as a clutch & flywheel from them, unless they sell the same piece for significantly less than everyone around which has NEVER been the case. Their prices and customer service are subpar and I would trust an eBay seller with a decent score over them.

Perhaps link this thread on their facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoMiata/23531686466

The Price and part number was changed. Not "WITH FLYWHEEL KIT". Please look at our web site. Thank you.
http://www.gomiata.com/comamist2grc1.html
Still says with flywheel kit on my browser, and even if it didn't you are openly admitting to changing the ad and that the ad was incorrect when the OP purchased the product and yet you do not do anything to reconcile the error on your part?!

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
Okay, I'm sorry but for fucks sake. You are meant to be a sponsor. This is all you have to say? You advertised including the flywheel kit. And in the one reply you have posted you decide not to apologize for his inconvenience?

How the hell you have made any money I have no idea.

·
Registered
494 Posts

We are gaving this customer both Clutch and Flywheel, below our cost for $429.99.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Okay, I'm sorry but for fucks sake. You are meant to be a sponsor. This is all you have to say? You advertised including the flywheel kit. And in the one reply you have posted you decide not to apologize for his inconvenience?

How the hell you have made any money I have no idea.

See the following thread:

We are gaving this customer both Clutch and Flywheel, below our cost for $429.99.

·
2,313 Posts
See the following thread:

Sorry I didn't see that before I posted. I assume that the customer will be getting the original pack he thought he was for the same price?

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I am glad to see a resolution to this problem. It is a shame it had to be made public before action was taken.

Whoever manages your place should be taking a close look at how its being ran, something is very off. Maybe its a bad seed, maybe its absentee management, but its something. This is not the first time things have been accidentally messed up ( accidents happen, not saying be perfect ) only to be followed up with by very poor and disrespectful customer service. This is starting to become a trend here. I hope you guys can accomplish whatever it takes to get back on track. Best of luck.

·
2,313 Posts
I am glad to see a resolution to this problem. It is a shame it had to be made public before action was taken.

Whoever manages your place should be taking a close look at how its being ran, something is very off. Maybe its a bad seed, maybe its absentee management, but its something. This is not the first time things have been accidentally messed up ( accidents happen, not saying be perfect ) only to be followed up with by very poor and disrespectful customer service. This is starting to become a trend here. I hope you guys can accomplish whatever it takes to get back on track. Best of luck.
I do apologize for what I said.

1vicissitude has good points.

Sort out a new plan of attack. When the client pays, check, check and check again what is on the invoice then what is on the website.

You guys sell good products.

:)

·
Registered
494 Posts

Thanks we are trying and we will get better. You have a great day.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Finally got a called back from Kay he was very polite and helpful compare to that dipshit konan everything is resolved and he is giving me what i orginally ordered and APOLOGiZED multiple time UNLIKE KONAN WHO DID NOT ONCE SAID SORRY

Now i just have to pay another 180$ labor fees to get the flywheel in my car + 60$ resurfacing my oem flywheel was a waste
( i already paid 180 to get the clutch in)

FYI IF anyone on plannin to buy anything from gomiata and that is having issues like me just contact jay directly dont waste your time with konan that guy is a waste of air

Other then that thank you KAY from GOmiata to call me and resolved my issues and tell your manager to fire konan for the sake of your company

·
Registered
494 Posts
I do apologize for what I said.

1vicissitude has good points.

Sort out a new plan of attack. When the client pays, check, check and check again what is on the invoice then what is on the website.

You guys sell good products.

:)

Thanks for your understanding and kind words. We will do better and try to provide better customer service and great products at the best price we can sell them to you.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thank you for your kind words, but at the same time please try not to bash a person. But our customer service as a team.
It's not easy working in customer service dealing with hundreds of people. And it's not easy for a customer service person getting bashed on the phone and internet. They are human and have feeling. I hope you can understand.
We work as a team at Go Miata. If one of us fall we need to left each other up and encourage each other. This is what we will do and we will try our best to give you better customer service.

Kay Park from Go Miata

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Customer service is hard, if you can't do the job properly, find something else to do. If you have failures they should never make it this far. You should be vigilant and take every step you can to keep your name in a good light. If you have someone working for you who isn't on the same page as you as far as customer service goes, put them in a different role or let them go.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Customer service is hard, if you can't do the job properly, find something else to do. If you have failures they should never make it this far. You should be vigilant and take every step you can to keep your name in a good light. If you have someone working for you who isn't on the same page as you as far as customer service goes, put them in a different role or let them go.
Sorry but he is right the customer service i got from kay is 100x more better if u guys said u r a team then u need to get konan on the same page because i felt like he didnt really give a **** bout me, i mean ive worked in customer service before so i kno how it feels like but if u dont show your customer any respect then they dont need to show u any either at least pretend like u care :/

41 - 60 of 85 Posts