ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Customer service is hard, if you can't do the job properly, find something else to do. If you have failures they should never make it this far. You should be vigilant and take every step you can to keep your name in a good light. If you have someone working for you who isn't on the same page as you as far as customer service goes, put them in a different role or let them go.
Sorry but he is right the customer service i got from kay is 100x more better if u guys said u r a team then u need to get konan on the same page because i felt like he didnt really give a **** bout me, i mean ive worked in customer service before so i kno how it feels like but if u dont show your customer any respect then they dont need to show u any either at least pretend like u care :/
LateNA & Blacknb1, you two have my respect! We need more members like you. :phillyb:

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Well... I think i'm having my own gomiata problem now.

Which includes not false advertising but just poor labling. Anyway, sent the product back, but never got my money.

Funny thing, this therad pops up like 2 weeks after all this happens.

Edit* I emailed Sean about it days ago. Got nothing back... Where you guys at??

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts

Which includes not false advertising but just poor labling. Anyway, sent the product back, but never got my money.

Seriously?

·
Registered
494 Posts

Please PM me your order number and we take care of this for you.
FYI: Sean left the office mid day yesterday and he is out today.

I will do my best to help you.

Kay

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've ordered two separate purchases from them from two different times and cancelled both orders because of their poor business practices and retarded customer service.

First thing I ordered, they never had the courtesy of emailing/calling me to inform me that the item was on backorder. After I emailed them, I waited almost 2 weeks on a response and not receiving a shipping/tracking number before I called them up. Took them two days to figure it out, backordered another month. Cancelled my order and demanded a refund.

Second thing I ordered, because I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and support a CR vendor (and the item was on sale), I actually ordered two things (I think it was a plate relocator and something else, I think a clutch). Received the relocator but the other thing never came. Called them up, and it was backordered again which they never bothered telling me. **** that, I demanded a refund. Talked to the owner. He tried refunding me just for the item cost and not the tax+shipping. Asshole.

Seriously, **** GoMiata.

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Nothing to add to this but positive (perhaps lucky) encounters. I purchased a Megan EZ-Street Coil-over kit from gomiata.com and got the product in 6 days. However my room mate bought a license plate relocation and some tow hooks and had to wait almost 2 months for his package to arrive. At least he got his parts right? Better than most of the experiences i have read about.

And I don't get some of the comments on Moss Motors. I have had nothing but perfect service from that company.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered a few things and got them within 2 weeks. Most parts were from miatacage but the Go miata tracking page was usefull and up to date. Also i took advantage of the 20 dollars off of shipping and free shipping on a steering wheel.

·
Beeeeer!
1,723 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the odd phrasing on responses from the GoMiata dude here including horrible spelling. If they don't stock and have manufacturers ship I wouldn't be surprised if they outsource customer service hence the bad responses

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Only thing i can really say for gomiatais that kay is a very nice person. On my 1st miata in 2010, he met me in laguna nigel on his day off and left his family at dinner to sell me some coilovers because i was in the area and wanted to save on shipping. He was very friendly and helpful. If you can meet him like i did and get your parts, i wouldnt hesitate one second to order from them. But i have never had any orders shipped to me(that i can recall), so i cant speak for shipping services.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts