ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
pat on the back to Kay for walking into a yard full of crap and getting the pooper scooper and taking care of business.

It's VERY refreshing to have someone who takes pride in their work doing a good job. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Kay and we appreciate your hard work :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Not to stir the pot more, but i still don't feel safe buying from Gomiata. Shits only getting fixed cause of this thread.

if your ever gonan buy anything from gomiata jst go directly to kay he WILL take care of you honestly that is the only person i would ever talk to at gomiata

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry OP

but where in that screenshot on the first page does it say it comes with a flywheel?? Flywheel kit, yes, a flywheel kit could be anything....in this case I would think the "kit" would just be the pilot bearing and the clutch aligning tool..

Just my opinion.....

·
Supporting Member
763 Posts
Sorry OP

but where in that screenshot on the first page does it say it comes with a flywheel?? Flywheel kit, yes, a flywheel kit could be anything....in this case I would think the "kit" would just be the pilot bearing and the clutch aligning tool..

Just my opinion.....
Go back and look again. The title clearly states "with flywheel kit". However it does not state one under the product description.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts