ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for reputable miata-specific shops in the Space Coast/Orlando area.

Even though I have a garage now, I like to know where to go in case I need major repairs...or just bored.

I found this shop http://www.treasurecoastmiata.com/, they seem pretty legit. Looking to buy some used parts from them.

Any others?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have a few parts car and such. the small stuff I can do and help with, as for major stuff, I don't know anyone, I just do it myself. I heard of the Treasure Coast Miata Club but I haven't heard of them before.

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
I have a few parts car and such. the small stuff I can do and help with, as for major stuff, I don't know anyone, I just do it myself. I heard of the Treasure Coast Miata Club but I haven't heard of them before.
You can get some good deals if they have the parts you need. Last time there they had tranmissions and a pretty good selection of parts. They are overgrowing their sheds and I wonder how the neighborhood puts up with them :whistle: Dan_w got a trunk lid bumper cover and tailight for his 03,they had seats and several different seat slider brackets. Definitely worth the ride.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Not really just miata, but we do goodwork at protech on meritt island. Have all the scan tools and scopes that anyone would need. Plus I work there:p

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I normally do the major work and don't mind lending a hand if needed for install/tech days.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Treasure Coast Miata (the business) and Treasure Coast Miata Club are 2 different things

the business is an all points shop that can do basically anything and do work especially on Miatas as well as part out of wrecks

Treasure Coast Miata club just gets together to hang out, wrench, eat, and cruise

The shop is a little over 2 hours south of the Orlando area

1 - 7 of 7 Posts