ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just recently found out that I will have the opportunity to travel to Beijing, China as well as Taipei, Taiwan as part of a study abroad program with my Mandarin class.

Just wondering if any locals, or travelers have found any good tuner shops in those areas? I would love to load up my suitcase with random bling parts/ anything I can bring back with me. I figured since I will be there for a month and have plenty of free time that I should go on the hunt for some cool stuff.

Let me know what you've found, where you found it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Beijing is not really the place for tuning parts. Guangzhou (Guangdong province) has everything you need though, if you have enough time you could take a plane and go check it out. It's really the paradise for car parts!!!

I guess Beijing has also a car parts market as every big city in China has one!

I don't know about Taiwan but as a lot of factories are there (body parts, wheels, suspensions, etc...) I think you will be able to find some pretty good stuffs also!!!

Oh and if you come to Shanghai, hit me up! I will be glad to meet you and show you some of my parts! :)

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info D.original. Your shop was the first thing I thought of when the idea of part hunting came to mind. There is a small possibility that we might be going to Shanghai, so if that does happen I'll be sure to come check it out. I've found a few large daily automotive accessory markets in Beijing so I shouldn't have a hard time finding a few.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
No problem pal!!! And keep in mind that a lot of so called JDM japanese parts are all made in China and then sent to Japan so that people think they are made there! Anyway shoot me a PM if you do come to Shanghai! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts