ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, new to the forum and surprised so little activity in the exhaust section, so posting a noob question here. I'm looking for input on the Goodwin Racing RoadsterSport exhausts, in particularly the Super Street and Super Q both in Single tip. The videos are great but many are recorded from the tip, I saw one recently by Mark Booth where he had the mic clipped to his sunglasses with the Super Street and it sounded really sweet from that position. So much so that I'm now considering the Super Street (perhaps with packed baffle) when i had not before. Looking for that sports car purr when cruising but some bark when accelerating hard. Where I live the island speed limit is 35mph so I spend a lot of time in 3-4 gear in the 2,000 to 4,000 rpm range. I understand, these exhausts are particularly good at eliminating droning which is important to me. Look forward to feedback from those that run either of these. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
653 Posts
SuperStreet Single Tip is one of the most popular mufflers for the ND, and it is my personal favorite too. It is a great choice if you plan on leaving the rest of the exhaust system stock but if you are thinking about a header the Super-Q header version is the one you'll want.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have the RoadsterSport Race and midpipe on mine, and I love it. It's probably a bit much if you plan on doing the header also, but without the header I think it's perfect. I've used the baffle in it, but I don't think it makes a ton of difference and now I just leave it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts