ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back, wooohoo!

It used to look like this, but the paint was really dull and had small dings all over the sides, plus the rear bumper became really porous and rough.

Someone keyed it two months ago, and so I decided to get a real paint job and go back to basics...

:D

Car was painted by PJ Bonifacio Motorworks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow! you brought your car all the way down to socal to get a paint job!

I like PJ's work, he's done a buddy of mines civic and even one of my uncles cars!!

What color was the car originally?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! you brought your car all the way down to socal to get a paint job!

I like PJ's work, he's done a buddy of mines civic and even one of my uncles cars!!

What color was the car originally?
Don't care how far the drive because PJ does quality work!

The car was originally red. My buddy got it painted at Earl Scheib. All I can say is....you get what you pay for.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looks good im a big fan of white miatas, the colored signals and lights also look good, anyone know where I can get some of that colored film that goes over lights??

·
Registered
132 Posts
hmmm my sister brought her black solara to PJ's for body work and a paint job. It's the worst paintjob I've ever seen. The paint had a texture and was no longer glossy. But she justified it since she got half price.

I recently got in a car accident, and took my car there for repair, and they were charging higher than dealer prices for the parts!

I'm surprised you had a good paint job from there. Congrats though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmm my sister brought her black solara to PJ's for body work and a paint job. It's the worst paintjob I've ever seen. The paint had a texture and was no longer glossy. But she justified it since she got half price.

I recently got in a car accident, and took my car there for repair, and they were charging higher than dealer prices for the parts!

Nope, never had a problem with quality of work from PJ. He's done my Levin AE86, as well as my brother's Miata, AE86, and SC300. All are showroom/showcar condition.

·
Registered
50 Posts

my car's that were painted by my friend PJ

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts