ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I had this beast.

cozy coupe ftw! my mom said that was probably the most excited she's ever seen me when they got it for me for christmas.

check out the low offset meshies! fat tires! deep dish steering wheel! I even had black front window pillars. haha.

but yeah black roadster, that convertible is pretty sweet. despite the cozy coupe's removable hardtop looks, at the time I was probably not allowed access to the necessary tools to go topless.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had this beast.

cozy coupe ftw! my mom said that was probably the most excited she's ever seen me when they got it for me for christmas.

check out the low offset meshies! fat tires! deep dish steering wheel! I even had black front window pillars. haha.

but yeah black roadster, that convertible is pretty sweet. despite the cozy coupe's removable hardtop looks, at the time I was probably not allowed access to the necessary tools to go topless.
ahhh hahaha this thread rocks.

its funny how you can spot a true automotive enthusiast by like age 2.

i also had the red coupe! it's the civic of kid cars. :p
although it does look like it could go topless, its probably a good thing that i also didnt have means of doing so... my best friend and i did alot of drifting and insane auto x, sometimes resulting in roll overs.

also had the toy consol/steering wheel/gear shift thing that fit over my lap in the back seat of my dads car. he drove a 5spd sedan (before everyone started driving automatic minivans and way before suv's) so i was mimicing him for years during every road trip with my toy, and we were a family that went on MANY road trips. for hours and hours i was content just quietly steering and shifting exactly when/how he would.

i had that total enthusiasum concerning sports cars as early as i can remember.

i don't think i'd be as good of a driver today if my dad was one of the lame dads driving automatic slush box's. all the pretend steering and shifting was like seered into my soul.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i had the yellow and red coupe also!!!
untill i rolled it :(

then i moved onto a battery powered motor bike!!!
:( teh front wheel fell off though

then at 11 i got my first bike!! a 50cc automatic moped! it went 32mph downhill (with the wind behinde you)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bunch of young'uns here!

The Cozy Coupe didn't even exist when I was a kid. :roll:

I did have one of these killer machines though.

That was the sheeut until my friend got something for Christmas one year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts