ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spring rates are unknown. Got them almost completely unused, but still second hand from a very-unkowledgeable ebay seller who was parting out some miata parts but mostly sells bicycles. I got them for $880 including shipping though so I'm not too picky.

Matt, I have no idea when I've got time to install. I just finished moving to my new house so lots of boxes and unpacking await me fro a while. If your lift is free some weekend I might be able to make time. If not I have a friend in Beaverton who has offered to let me use his garage. No lift, but it's nicer than My garage.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Spring rates are unknown. Got them almost completely unused, but still second hand from a very-unkowledgeable ebay seller who was parting out some miata parts but mostly sells bicycles. I got them for $880 including shipping though so I'm not too picky.

Matt, I have no idea when I've got time to install. I just finished moving to my new house so lots of boxes and unpacking await me fro a while. If your lift is free some weekend I might be able to make time. If not I have a friend in Beaverton who has offered to let me use his garage. No lift, but it's nicer than My garage.
Heh. Our lift is full of limousine body at the moment. The frame is outside, but Jason is doing work on the body atm. I was curious in general though, let me know when you decide to do it and if you need a spare set of hands/tools/jack, etc.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool. Still have to get it running first before i can do suspension install. Have to check the timing belt make sure it didn't skip a tooth. and that the woodruff key is still intact. I've been too lazy/sick/busy to get it done.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GOt the car aligned and balanced on friday moning at AR Auto Service. Balanced within 3lbs for all four corners with Me in the car. Car turns in like a monster now, and still rides a lot nicer than it did on those old Bilsteins and RB springs.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOrry, no pics of thecar witrh the flexes on, yet. Waiting on some bodywork to get done.

Oh and as to the boots, the front has the half cover and the rear has the full cover.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts