ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just recieved my Bride Vios low max seat. I am loving it! Sits much lower than stock and it's so damn comfortable. Comparing to the Buddy Club I had before. It's much more rigid, but it also weight a little more. It's more comfortable for daily, better seat all around. Oh, I also change my main jets for the carbs to 180. The car runs great. No more hesitation at all, just strong pull. A lot of backfiring. :) Did a little photoshoot. Hope you guys like them.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Awesome - as ever! =D>

Would you be willing to spill the secrets on how you got the 'snugtop' to look like that? I might incorporate some 'supergraphics' into my own non-car related projects..

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
I can never see Peter's pictures... damnit >_<
They're just photobucket pics, fix your internet :lol:

Damn you and paul with your baller bride seats, I never realized it but I think your trunk will match your wheels pretty good once done, make that stuff spread faster peter!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
great pics, I really just wish I could understand the rear so I could appreciate it. is it supposed to be like a project in process?

·
Registered
465 Posts
is it a fungus? like it needs to "spread" lol. anyways, i want your hardtop! how much those seats run you btw? and does snugtop even make those tops anymore, or any company make carbon fiber hardtops for NA's anymore. cant seem to find any on any sites these days, maybe im just not looking hard enough.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
perfect time for a carbon rear finish panel and trunk, but car is still sick nonetheless, Im liking the seat

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm still not feeling the rear. I love the car otherwise though. Hood ride just ain't my thing I guess. Still love the wheels though.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts