ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know it's becoming boring, "anything new?" somebody can yell #-o
So it's only been a week since my last incident...
...and "oups I, did it again #-o "

The funny thing is that for the whole week I drove the car only two days... one when it broke down (didn't have the chance for a speeding ticket) and today...that's almost 50-50 :roll: chance to get stopped by the police!

Anyway here is the newest story:
Got the next parts from Mazda, installed them, cleaned the ground contacts, relocated some wires and I was ready to see if the car was OK now...
Drove the sh*t out of it for 5 miles, tune the LINK ecu a little bit and went to the gym.

On the way back I was entering the FWY and accelerating at maximum boost (uphill).
While I was ready to merge with the FWY (doing almost 90mph) I saw that there was a police car on the side on the road :!:
I steeped on the brakes and I passed him still flying at 75-80...I honestly think that I even scared him because there wasn't too much space at the point where he was stopped...
A mile away further down another police car had pulled over a poor guy... I passed everyone thinking that I'm good and 30 seconds latter my Radar detector started ringing like crazy. At my rear view mirror I could see (very far away) a police car on pursue (red blue lights on), going like crazy and trying to open way in the traffic.
At that point I exited the FWY and while on the off ramp I saw the police car exiting too #-o .
They pulled me over in the nearest gas station (I was pulled over there one more time :mrgreen: )... and then you know... the usual...

Engine off, hands on the wheel, radar detect on the dash :mrgreen: , registration etc

This time the police officer told me that he didn't clock me but he mentioned that his friend called him... He tested to see if I was drunk (5 o'clock in the evening) and he also asked me about my Azenis =D> if I'm happy with them or if I don't get enough traction (probably the other guy saw the car fishtailing on the off ramp)...

So this was no ticket again, but he did write my driving license on his notebook when he learned that I'm local #-o #-o #-o

I guess that should be the end of my freebies, from now on I'll be in trouble since there are four different police officers in the area that they know me and they me and they have pull me over...

Have a good weekend guys 8)
Cheers
Chris

PS BTW I think that the car is OK now (except of course that the the front spoiler is broken)...
PS2 I only drove my car for 10 miles today...just imagine it I was driving more often...

·
Registered
552 Posts
lolololol , glad u got off, thats some bad luck lol.. cop magnet :mrgreen: or are u always speeding by the same speed trap LOL

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just joking :)
I guess two out of the 4 times they saw me speeding but they didn't have a proof that's why they didn't give me a ticket ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've been pulled over more times than i can count on two hands, never a ticket except when my license expired :p Some of us just have all the luck haha

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
I guess that should be the end of my freebies, from now on I'll be in trouble since there are four different police officers in the area that they know me.
This is exactly what happened to me. #-o My friend drove both of my cars a month ago and got pulled over in both :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts