ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i finally got my bumper, side skirts, rear wing and rollbar in. Snapped a few pics when i was at the Myrtle Beach meet this weekend. Let me know what ya think....

·
Registered
85 Posts
thats sick man...what bodykit is that? And is the wing ADR? anyways I thought I was the only guy man enought to rock a wing on the Miata.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Right-click, Save As

Looking great!

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the bumper is a knock off GV, but i still have my REAL GV... just needing repair. The side sills are the Mazda OEM 01+ LS side skirts and the wing was bought from a fellow CR member... its Arospeed [aerospeed?]

Thanks guys. Im going to get some wheels spacers next to bring them out just a little :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
wow that intercooler is ridiculous ! i love it. but do u get any overheating issues with it blocking that much of your radiator ? (stock rad or a koyo 37/55mm ?)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
which knockoff is it? seems to fit really well actually (could be the color of the car breaking it up....)

You are my wallpaper for the week!

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no cooling issues, eventhough the radiator (KOYO 55mm) is behind a intercooler, oil cooler and ac condensor.

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got the bumper from a company called aerotrends in Fl, i think it was like $300 shipped and $200 for finishing and paint. I did the cutting/fitting/install mself.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looks good, not many mx5's can pull off a spoiler like that

feel any difference with the spoiler?

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good, not many mx5's can pull off a spoiler like that

feel any difference with the spoiler?
better gas milage??? i dunno. before i trick mself into feeling anything, im going to get some yarn and tape and stick yarn on various of the wing and go driving to see where the air is hitting it and if it *might* be working.

But really, on my trip to MB, i got better MPG on the way there.... 28mpg. I wonder how much of this is contributed to the bumper being smoother, and i kept the front "air guide" that goes all the way back under the radiator. My other bumper had this cut off when we did the intercooler.

I sweat im going to flat bottom the car one day.

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
everything looks good. The wing fits well with your cars "image" So your going to go with yellow lights?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts