ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
My poor little baby, all purple and ricey now ;)

I'll say I think it looks better in person than it does in pics. Like Andy, I love purple cars!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My poor little baby, all purple and ricey now ;)

I'll say I think it looks better in person than it does in pics. Like Andy, I love purple cars!
This is absolutely correct. I'd rank the difficulty of taking photos of this car about on par with shooting polished jet black cars.

And :fab: Purpplleeee

·
Registered
106 Posts
Been lurkin this thread for about a week now, figured I would finally post to it. Really jealous the deal you got with your wrap, car looks great man, best of luck with it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
That purple is awesome, my friend in VA has one a very similar color but I think it's plastidip instead of a wrap. The bronze wheels go perfect with the purple.

·
Registered
189 Posts
love the purple wrap the girl in florida has that sick CRZ that was purple wrapped. Also how is that roll bar with the glass top my roll bar now is barely clearing the glass top? kinda wanna nicer roll bar and wondering how urs is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
love the purple wrap the girl in florida has that sick CRZ that was purple wrapped. Also how is that roll bar with the glass top my roll bar now is barely clearing the glass top? kinda wanna nicer roll bar and wondering how urs is.
Yep. That CRZ was the one that I used to make sure it was the color I was looking for.

As for the roll bar and glass window top, the roll bar clears the glass window completely fine. I do, however, have one of the lower roll bar setups since it is the hard-top version. The trade off is that it makes it difficult to pass the broomstick test if you're not short.

Also, for an update, I've got my Recaro Pole Position fitted into the car. It's a tight squeeze and more modifications to the mount will be needed to perfect the fitment, but it does the job for now. I'll find some time soon to take some photos of the setup. The seat mount used is the PCI Kazespec V2. The over-encompassing plan is to have the car ready for this upcoming autocross season.

·
Registered
189 Posts
yea not sure what roll bar I have but its short also im pretty sure im screwed for finding one that will work with the glass window and be tall enough.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts