ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing a couple miata's around my area with green HID's and i'm just curious if they are easy to find and if they are around the same price as my 8k's where.

Some people may think that green HID's look bad....but i didn't ask for your opinion, so thanks in advance!

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn i guess i didn't think about that too much. Is there really that much of a difference?

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Dude, every single one of your threads could be answered with a super quick google search.

Yes you can find them easy, you can find them easier than it is to start a thread here.

Type "green HID" in the google tool bar. You don't post this on a DISCUSSION board ask people to google things for you, then say I don't want your opinion. That's the point of this place, not a replacement for googling your own stuff.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i posted on the forum so i could find out from other miata's owners who might happen to have green HID's.

I'm getting new rims soon so i don't really care what you think about my current ones lol can i ask a fucking question on here without getting bitched at?

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
You must be new to the internet. Let me put things real simply for you

If you have a general question: google it
If you have a miata related question and google somehow fails you: search on clubroadster or miata.net
If you want to look what something looks like, or watch a review of it: youtube it
If you want to buy something: ebay it OR go to one of the many miata-specific websites. What are they? Refer to my first point

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You must be new to the internet. Let me put things real simply for you

If you have a general question: google it
If you have a miata related question and google somehow fails you: search on clubroadster or miata.net
If you want to look what something looks like, or watch a review of it: youtube it
If you want to buy something: ebay it OR go to one of the many miata-specific websites. What are they? Refer to my first point

thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Why do you bother to waste others time on here when your question took 5 seconds on google to answer? This isn't a place to make other people google **** for you. What the hells even the point?

Had you asked the positives or negatives of the light output, the legality, reason why it's a dumb idea or any actual question about the lights themselves I wouldn't even care.

You wanted to know price, and availability. Wouldn't actually looking for a vendor be the only way to actually figure this out? What about those two questions needed random peoples advise? You even said you didn't want opinions, so no you wern't looking for discussion or other members experience with them. You're looking for google. Heck, try typing what you are looking for on eBay if it's something so simple.

This is a forum, a discussion board, not google. No knowledge or personal experience was required to help you.

www.google.com

·
Registered
739 Posts
i want one brown hid please and one black hid please! where can i find these at? i think it will look cool on my car

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.