ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So no one bid on either of the green Mazdaspeed plug wire sets on eBay recently? I like the look but I didn't want to pay $100 for used plug wires. I wonder how much they are new? I think my car is slowly trying to become Ricky's car.

·
4,436 Posts
Interesting enough, I spoke to several people in japan about these wires and many people are not impressed with the high price point as well for these suckers....many opt to to with Racing Beat, Nology, etc...I have been interested in finding a set, but I am not going to lay down 100 smackers for green wires that do what a set of $50 ones will do here in the USA,].

·
3,542 Posts
I should start looking for a spare, I know I'd feel weird not seeing green wires on my car if and when my set fails (knock on wood) :?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Interesting enough, I spoke to several people in japan about these wires and many people are not impressed with the high price point as well for these suckers....many opt to to with Racing Beat, Nology, etc...I have been interested in finding a set, but I am not going to lay down 100 smackers for green wires that do what a set of $50 ones will do here in the USA,].
Hello Peter , how you doing Kid ?

Hows da spud running ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts