ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a long long time, reading about all the interesting and useful stuff from the forum. Finally want to introduce myself, and may be I can do some contribution to the forum and join the local meets and make some friends!

The car is running perfectly reliable, but I have plans adding a few more preventive mods like intercooler and oil cooler to make it more bulletproof, and bring it to track. Exterior wise I want to keep it clean as a sleeper. Kindly say hi to me if you see me in button willow or SOW. Here are the pics after my recent clay and wax...........

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice lookin' car. Ever dyno'd it?
Unfortunately not. But in theory, according to the manufacturer's dyno, it makes around 170whp. And by my butt dyno, it is not much slower than my rx8 as well.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Don't see too many Vortech SC's. I bet if you go to a VW forum they can give you all kinds of hints on upping the power. Car looks almost too baddass to be a sleeper.... that's a good thing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't see too many Vortech SC's. I bet if you go to a VW forum they can give you all kinds of hints on upping the power. Car looks almost too baddass to be a sleeper.... that's a good thing.
Thanks for the info, I will definitely look into it. I am actually quite happy with the power it is making, I rather to have a relatively slower car on the track and improve my driving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts