ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I realised that I never properly introduced myself in the meet and greet section...even though I've been lurking around this board for a number of years! So, without further ado...hello from Ottawa!

I've been a Miata owner for about 7 years...including having built a Mazdaspeed race car (and then having sold it) during that period. I'm currently driving a red 1990 as my daily driver/toy. It is about to shed its JR supercharger...in all likelihood to be replaced by a small(ish) Garrett...just to change things up a bit.

Just so you get a little better idea of who I am, I have worked on an built a number of road race cars, and I work in the vehicle safety field...so I'm reasonably well versed when it comes to vehicles.

I really enjoy all the images on this site...lots of really creative Roadster lovers who inspire!

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes...and apologies for not doing it sooner!

Leafs...they fell off the trees long ago...Sens it is.

Unisex haircut...no, my hiarcut only has room for one sex. (...should I specify male if there was any doubt...)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. I'm also in Ottawa with a red 90.
Not as nice as yours though.
East or west?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
freshbuzz: What..no room for a little friendly rivalry? ;)

officeglen: Thanks for the compliments...I'm in the east. Love your comment about Zipp wheels...certainly wouldn't mind of set of those for my other ride!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's one image of the race car...lots more details if you're looking for more info. We originally built the car to do some touring car racing...however plans changed and we ended up selling far too soon after the build!

...and before I get flamed...yes, the body was a 2005 LS...but everything underneath was a 2004 MSM... ;)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts