ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am new to CR and I would love to just say hi to all you guys! I am looking into purchasing a Miata as a DD and of course to mod!. I had a s2000 and now I would love to try the Miata and what it has to offer! I hope to be in a Miata soon and would love to join any meets, drives, or hang outs you guys do!

oh btw please let me know if you guys are selling your rides! i am looking for NA Miata!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
check out the Northwest section, one of the guys is looking to sell his NA

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome from North Wa.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can try and scrounge up some pics. The s2000 was a fun car but I got into something better hehe my evo lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome! I live near Kent, about 40 minutes from Seattle.

Looking forward to our next meet, it sounds like there will be a couple of new people.

I guess I'm still a new guy too, so it is nice to see other new guys haha:phillyb:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just a curious question how much are NA's going for? I ran car values from kbb,Nada,edmunds and have them valued all the way from 550-3k lol huge range..

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ cool thanks for the price gauge. I dunno if i wanna pay 6k for a 1990 car haha but like always i will be scouring CL and CR for sure!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey all I am new to CR and I would love to just say hi to all you guys! I am looking into purchasing a Miata as a DD and of course to mod!. I had a s2000 and now I would love to try the Miata and what it has to offer! I hope to be in a Miata soon and would love to join any meets, drives, or hang outs you guys do!

oh btw please let me know if you guys are selling your rides! i am looking for NA Miata!!!

Do it man.... And be sure to install the sweet s2000 starter button. It will be like deja vu all over again

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ill trade ya my miata for the evo ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts