ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, 8) am from the Philippines like some of the other guys here thanks for the referral joeyb. Will be loading pictures soon as I take new ones.

·
Registered
582 Posts
fellow pinoy here! whats up! how popular are miatas in the philippines? I know civics were and still are. esp. the hatches.

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Hello 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Greg,

I think Finaldrive is Toti Sanchez, I invited him and the other CarShack boys to this forum. Those guys have some wicked cars!

joeyb

·
Registered
201 Posts
Flippin' Miatas here too... :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone,

thanks for the greetings I really feel welcome. Greg, it is me toti; thanks, joeyb for telling me about this site. Will be posting pictures as soon as I take new ones with my new wheels on just do not have the time.

toti

·
3,542 Posts
Here comes another bad boy Roadster! :mrgreen:

What new wheels? Post post!

·
Registered
200 Posts
dang i guess this is the pinoy welcome thread huh? :D sorry to hijack, but I might as well introduce myself too.. My name's Gino. i'm from new york. where are all the new yorkers at? spoke to a few of you guys on other forums, but fairly new here. What's up greg? mike? and if it isnt too obvious im pinoy too. musta mga kabayan?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Toti,

Welcome, welcome! what new wheels?? hehehe..

Greg,

I'm guessin' it's a ssr formula mesh! staggered size and offset. :) :D

,Dale

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
pinoy boy born in the philippines, raised on guam, and currently in las vegas!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts