ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I really like the loo of the Autokonexion v2 fender flares. Im not a fan of very large flares and these seem to be a good size for me. Im also looking at getting a set of rota grid v wheels. I was originally going to order the 15x8 et0 but then the 15x9 et0 caught my eye. Anybody have any input on fitting a 15x9 +0 with these flares? I was thinking about running a 205/50/15.

Also im on Tein flex coilovers.

Any input would be appreciated. Ive searched around but find that most people are using the v1 flare

Heres a link to the v2 :

http://shop.autokonexion.com/product.sc?productId=3&categoryId=24

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Ive looked at both of those threads. Havent had time to go thru every single page but read a lot of it. Not everybody says what flares theyre running, rim size and offset, and tire size. Which is why I asked here. I may be new to this forum but ive been on others. Im not new to searching and trying to find my own answers before asking others.

·
Supporting Member
518 Posts
I am running 15x9 et 0 in the rear without flares, just a roll and pull. I also run 205/50 tires. There are no issues if you add flares, you will have even more room in fact. In the front I have AK 30mm widebody fenders with 15x8 et 0 wheels and 195/50 tires. I could have easily fit 15x9's under there but I was worried and not as educated as I am now about fitment when I ordered them. Bottom line is you shouldn't have issues running 15x9 with AK flares.

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts
I ran 15x10 et0 wrapped in 205/50s in my rear... Camber was at 5.6* to make them fit. Itll fit.

*roll and slight pull was needed

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright cool. thanks for the input. id rather run no flares but dont really want a rediculous amount of camber either so i gotta make a decision

1 - 13 of 13 Posts