·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.grid.life/gridlife-events?category=Festival

"#GRIDLIFE MUSIC & MOTORSPORTS FESTIVAL SOUTH

Fri, Aug 26, 2016 9:00am Sun, Aug 28, 2016 6:00pm
Road Atlanta
Road Atlanta hosts 3 days of music, motorsports and complete automotive immersion.

For the first time we will be bringing the full #GRIDLIFE experience out of the midwest and taking it down south to the legendary turns of Road Atlanta.

#GRIDLIFE South will feature more of everything you expect from a #GRIDLIFE Festival event along with new on track features, tons of special guests and interactive experiences throughout the paddock and spectator areas. On track action includes round 3 of the #GRIDLIFE Track Battle Time Attack & HPDE along with Drifting on the full course and the first ever wheel to wheel feature at a #GRIDLIFE event.

Off track the #GRIDLIFE Showcase & Meet will feature the best builds from around the country and the largest meeting of enthusiasts the south has ever seen. All of this capped off with the #AFTERGRID Music festival showcasing some of the best emerging and established artists each night in the paddock. #GRIDLIFE South is going to be the one event you can't miss in 2016.

More details including on sale dates to be announced soon.
JOIN ON FACEBOOK"

I'm really looking forward to this event, I think it's guna be a blast. Since my TT miata will get dominated in any class it runs with their time-attack structure, my current plan is to run my 350z in their HPDE+ class. :bouncin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts