ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here’s the deal. We have made ten (10) sets of “true flat black” visor blanking plates that were used to test a method of powdercoating batch orders. With that success, we now need to get rid of them and we are now passing the savings for those 10 sets. $12 per set for this limited run of 10 sets. $4 off the normal price!! Remember, this GB is for the color flat black, only.

Note: this isn’t the “flat bronze” that we have that can pass as flat black in the shade, as shown in the comparison photos (first photo being in shadow and second being in sunlight). This is the real deal.

To order, please:
  • PM me (VagaXt) how many "true flat black" sets you want
  • Send Paypal payment of $12/set (as a GIFT) to [email protected] with your shipping address and your CR.net screen name in the comment box
No holds or anything. The policy here is: first ten sets that are paid for through Paypal are secured their sets. In case it comes down to last set and I get overflow, I’ll refund the payment to those who are too late. I’ll keep track of a list of who’s got what below:

GB List (Updated 8/19/10 @ 12:51PM)
  1. ssand1
  2. Minglor
  3. druz
  4. Good Enough
  5. Decahedron
  6. AntiochOG
  7. JDMV8
  8. vpc8728
  9. paNX2KandSE-R
  10. MadVillain
Let the group buy begin!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Count me in. Money has been sent.

Pmed as well.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
The money has been sent!

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a rush of new orders. You guys that are holding out better hurry because as of now, there are only 3 sets remaining!!

The following orders from these people will ship out today:

Good Enough
Decahedron
AntiochOG
JDMV8

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.