ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

We are looking at ways to get you guys products at even lower costs. A particularly effective method is obviously group buys. Are there any products on our site that you guys would like a group buy on?

Cusco strut bars? Energy Suspension? Coilovers?

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are currently working on a group buy for full length (hard line delete) clutch lines! Details in the group buy section next week.

·
Registered
651 Posts
If you guys carried Stance Coilovers, I'd def be in but I think the Mishimoto products would be a big hit as far as group buys goes because the OEM radiators are crappy.

Plus Mishimoto also makes some awesome products to go along with cooling.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,956 Posts
They've had a few group buys for Mishimoto products already.

I'm being selfish, but I wouldnt mind a group buy for K&N Intakes. Does little performance wise, but god damn does the OEM crossover tube look awful.

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are definitely doing a Tein Basis introduction group buy!

I don't see us finding 10 people for the K&N intake... :| ..but we can give you a great price on it.

Mishimoto could be a possibly, let me see what I can do. Rads we can do, hoses would be harder.

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For now, we can get a group buy discount going on if we get enough people interested in the following things:

10 people for Mishimoto radiators
20 people for Techna-Fit clutch lines (full length hard line delete)
10 sets of burning blue neon Muteki SR-48 lug nuts.

20 people for the Cusco smart cross lug nut wrench

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10 people or more needed for the Master Kit and we can do that. We ran that in the group buy section before and had no interest.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Rack City Chick carbon rear diffusers...

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
I'm potentially interested in the radiator and clutch line. How much would the group buy discount be, more than the black Friday discount?

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If we get 20 clutch lines, they would be around $18.50 each plus shipping.
Burning blue neon lug nuts around $95 shipped.
Cusco carbon fiber strut bar around $205 shipped.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Unless you know something we don't, Fluidampr doesn't have anything for Miatas.
Sure don't, but a nudge from a big vendor and the possibility of a group buy could help move the process along. Our engines in particular could really use something that that. UD pullies destroy our oil pumps and any time someone exceeds 300hp they are on borrowed time w/o upgrading their oil pumps do to the harsh vibrations destroying them. Another cheaper option to the $600 ATI setup would be pretty damn cool.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts