ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
The clutch line would be a hit I want that now lol
This. I'm scooping up one with our without the GB. Just waiting to pull the trigger. :D

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sure don't, but a nudge from a big vendor and the possibility of a group buy could help move the process along. Our engines in particular could really use something that that. UD pullies destroy our oil pumps and any time someone exceeds 300hp they are on borrowed time w/o upgrading their oil pumps do to the harsh vibrations destroying them. Another cheaper option to the $600 ATI setup would be pretty damn cool.
I am with you on this, but it would take a very big effort to get this in motion and I'm sure plenty of potential customers would need to be lined up. This is a particular item / brand we don't have too much say with.

Clutch line group buy will go through as soon as I iron out the cheapest shipping option! I have the line in my possession and will take a photo this weekend!

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We will get everything set up next week. It will take a little over a week for us to receive them once the group buy fills. Yes, NYC is a 1 day ship point from us.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
We CAN get Garrett turbos but I'm not sure we could drop the pricing further as we are not direct.
meh, im not looking for a garret.. can you get precision turbos? or what about turbonetics?

there stuff seems to be at the same level of quality as garretts, for for A LOT cheaper, so it doesnt look like ill ever be owning a garrett.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts