ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The SR48 are made out of of 50BV30 steel. They come in sets of 20, not ideal for Miatas but you will have 4 left over as spares. The rainbow ones are burning blue neon (planning on putting these on my Integra come spring). We do not stock Koyo, only Mishimoto. Mishimoto products carry a lifetime warranty (even if you crash the car), good enough for us!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
having 4 spare lugs is actually a + in my book. i dont have any spares for my car right now and if one falls off or decides to die i gotta go buy more. and okay, i will just stick to the rainbow.:littlepony:

and thats a pretty damn good policy! i talked to one of the guys at mishi once, very nice and helpful. i'll have to search more on aftermarket rads and see if the koyo one is any better.. i was originally going to get the TSE one, but im not droppin $550 for a damn rad. lol. and thank you for actually being a good vendor and helpin me out. Ive been talking to zilvia vendors all week and oh my god, i cant stand a good chunk of em, seeing as how they cant answer my simple questions, or they give me the wrong answer....

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
and thats a pretty damn good policy! i talked to one of the guys at mishi once, very nice and helpful. i'll have to search more on aftermarket rads and see if the koyo one is any better.. i was originally going to get the TSE one, but im not droppin $550 for a damn rad. lol. and thank you for actually being a good vendor and helpin me out. Ive been talking to zilvia vendors all week and oh my god, i cant stand a good chunk of em, seeing as how they cant answer my simple questions, or they give me the wrong answer....
blind- I think you will be very pleased with the Mishi product. Mike was extremely receptive when I ordered mine. Price was more than fair, everything came packaged and in great condition. No problems with the Mishi as well. I ordered the 2 row (not the x line). It still dwarfs the stock radiator. Everything slid in perfect. I transfered over the small pins/c clips from the oem rad and moved my oem fan over as well (although I'd like to get the Mishi slim setup soon).

My stock radiator was getting scarier and scarier looking with each track day. No issues, strange symptoms, leaks, or other defects on the new aluminum one. I've put 18 track days on it so far and the car seems happy as a clam for 30+ minutes of abuse in 100* weather at ORP. I would definitely recommend it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
sweet, thx for sealin the deal norman! im going to give mishi a try when i get closer to finishing my motor... i actually installed one on an 02 bugeye a few weeks ago and was impressed how fast it all went together w/out any mods.. turbo is still blown, but as long as he doesnt hit boost, it doesnt over heat. :roll:

JSC-
if you do a GB with those lugs, ill get some, as well as the mishi GB

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
sweet, thx for sealin the deal norman! im going to give mishi a try when i get closer to finishing my motor... i actually installed one on an 02 bugeye a few weeks ago and was impressed how fast it all went together w/out any mods.. turbo is still blown, but as long as he doesnt hit boost, it doesnt over heat. :roll:

JSC-
if you do a GB with those lugs, ill get some, as well as the mishi GB

Sounds good, let us know if you need any Subaru parts as that is actually our specialty!

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
We have a Muteki stocking order coming in this week, going to see what shows up and go from there. Also, looking into getting our hands on some of the rarer colors like PINK.

Unfortunately we cannot do group buys on Mishimoto products as our pricing is already killer, just have to PM us!

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Unfortunately we cannot do group buys on Mishimoto products as our pricing is already killer, just have to PM us!
I can attest to this statement!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts