ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are gauging interest in having a group buy on Carbon Miata Hardtops. If we can reach our target of 6 buyers, Shipping will be $350 with in the USA. We will also take care of all Taxes and Fees.

With out the group guy - Full Retail price on shipping usually starts at $700 + Taxes and Import Fees = $800+

There are 3 types of Carbon Miata Hardtops available:

Option 1: Full Carbon Fiber (13 lbs) - $1600
Option 2: Carbon with Fiberglass Structure (20 lbs) - $1200
Option 3: Fiberglass - $600 (24 lbs)

Acrylic Preformed Rear Window by Carbon Miata - $100

Pre-Install Rear Window - (estimate price) $40

Shipping with in the USA - $350

Feeler List:

Formula for the Total Price:
Select Option (1,2 or 3) + Rear Window? + Rear Window pre-install? + Shipping = TOTAL PRICE

Example:
Option 3 (fiberglass) $600 + Rear Window $100 + Rear Window Pre-Install $40 (estimate pricing) + Shipping $350 = $1090 Shipped. (tax and all other fees are all included)

You can place the order with confidence knowing there is not hidden fees.
If the final price is more than the total from this formula, you will have the option to back out with a full refund.
For any other reason, Deposits are non-refundable because these are special order items.

Link to Carbon Miata site:
http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_20&product_id=105

Also, other Carbon Miata parts are available; just PM me with any special requests or questions.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
what bout the glass? Does that come included?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what bout the glass? Does that come included?
Glass is not included. You would need to either DIY something, use the OEM hardtop glass, or buy a pre-made aftermarket piece for it (i.e. Project-G).

Also, if we get enough interest in this group buy, we may develop something for the rear window.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
For the window I have one available. It is made with acrylic and is a replica of the OEM window but lighter of course. It can be offered for an extra 100 USD. The window will NOT be fitted to the top though so you will have to do it yourself.

I for see a chaser aero situation...
NO WAY!!! I can't tell you which companies but some famous ones already have this top in their catalogue so you can be sure that it has been tried by a LOT of people (not only me) and fitment/quality has been proven to be very good.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the window I have one available. It is made with acrylic and is a replica of the OEM window but lighter of course. It can be offered for an extra 100 USD. The window will NOT be fitted to the top though so you will have to do it yourself.
Perfect! Price adjusted to include the window.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
What is different about your top v.s chaser aeros? I had one personally as one of my first hardtops and it had humorous issues one which I hated was the wind noise. Caused by poor fitment. Can you tell me how your fitment is on point?

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Those are great prices! I don't see myself being able to part with $1200-1600 for a cf top, although a great price, but I can see myself paying $600 for a brand new fiberglass top considering used ones go for $800+ on average. :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like an out the door price before I commit but you can mark me as felt, and put my name down. Fiberglass hard top + window shipped.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts