ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are not a forum sponsor, you may only suggest a group buy as an individual. (Suggested group buys from commercial companies may be deleted.) Group Buys must be coordinated through one of the current Forum sponsors ONLY. If at some time said group buy's paying sponsor has decided to no longer remain as a paying sponsor, the corresponding group buy will also be deleted. All others will be deleted! Furthermore, Club Roadster.Net retains the right to delete any group buy, if at anytime it feels such content may be detrimental to this forum, its sponsors, or its members.

And on a final note, all of the older group buys that are not from currently paying sponsors have now been deleted, as we are starting fresh in this section. Thank you for your cooperation.

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I'm going to see if I can locate the DB info for the deleted posts in here.

There was a lot of good info that seems to have been deleted.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

M

·
0 Posts
:-k

What's the new part except that Tim deleted a lot of useful info?

:wink:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I didn't delete it, but I gave Randy the go-ahead to handle the current situation in the Group Buys section.

What specific info are you talking about, Bill?

M

·
0 Posts
I didn't delete it, but I gave Randy the go-ahead to handle the current situation in the Group Buys section.

What specific info are you talking about, Bill?
I don't know, I was just agreeing with you, Tim:

There was a lot of good info that seems to have been deleted.
What was the "situation" that required an update?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Randy's choice of words might have lost something in the translation.

Basically, with the forum now having paying sponsors, the new rules of Group Buys apply, just as I posted WAY before the non-approved group buys getting the axe.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
No. That is basically the same as promoting an actual GB (e.g. you're promoting a non-sponsor business that is selling something.) If you want to buy a certain item at a discount via a group buy then you must become a forum sponsor yourself or contact an existing forum sponsor to request they coordinate a GB for the part you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts