ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craftsquare $389.99 :shock: Too expansive and doesn't have the stems that I want.

Aerodramatics $135.99 Bad reviews say bad quality and not very adjustable.

Here are the alternatives. Has anyone considered these univerals. Quality seems better than aerodramictics. Mirrors even have a blue tint to avoid glare.

APR $195

or these. $99 They look like APRs

Craftsquare quality and shape for only 149.99. For a civic but can possibly retro fit it

or these with different styles http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/mirror.htm Quality probably on par with aerodramatics. Exhondaman has one of these and they look sweet.

Last these fake ones might be worth playing around with for only $25 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-91-CIVIC-CRX-F1-CARBON-FIBER-LED-SIDE-MIRRORS-89-90_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ008QQitemZ180104345192QQrdZ1

Who wants to be the guinea pig and do a write up? :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im waiting for my buddy to get teh Universal APR mirrors.

Or if anybody else "local" who wants to be a guinea pig, I can give you a good deal on a set of APR mirrors.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just ordered a set of the Ebay $25 ones. They're going on my Integra though because both of my mirrors are broken and I can't afford OEM ones right now :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
moss motorsports also has some which i am currently using. they are alright but ill probably go with the curved stem look later. my only faults of this style in general is the setup initially and adjustability after they are in place. at least with mine they were kinda tricky to get set but if ppl or i should say morons bump them and get them loose its a pain to retighten them again. i dunno how other models are as far as this is concerned. any input from others with different models and ease of adjusting them?

·
3,857 Posts
I believe the moss mirrors are from Aerodramatics.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i thought the same about the aerodramatics until i saw boogie vans after he got his. even though the picture on ad's website shows straight stems on the mirrors boogie van was sent curved stems from them and i heard the mounting hardware rusted on his or i would have tried to get curved stems from them. tried emailing them but i dont think they ever replied to me.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe moss and aerodramatics used to be the same but aerodramatics said they got updated versions that don't match their picture on their site. I don't know if moss has the same updated ones now too.

Kickinoutyo, How is the quality and adjustability of the aprs?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Shockingly I have the eBay ones you linked to but I got them in black not the 'Carbon look' - they don't have the bases that they show in the picture. THe base is a big triangle. I chopped that off and fiberglassed a new base and now they work great and I love them. Plus they only cost me 25 bucks and a bit of TLC. Some people have to have the highest quality product and will spend hundreds to get them but the car is only worth a few grand... I'd rather save money and customize things - its more fun anyways!
-Ryan

·
2,708 Posts
Be warned, they look SO cute (and fragile) that people will have an uncontrolled desire to test their strength on them. It happend to me....TWICE. I am no longer using those mirrors although I LOVE the way it looks. But I think I love the way it looks WITHOUT a mirror better. I've been driving without side mirrors for almost a month now and I don't miss them. The miata is so small it only takes a quick look over your shoulders to see the blind spot.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts