ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Finally. It is such a big announcement that the entire opening page is just a big picture of their new turbo kit. All that anticipation is finally released.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Imagine that... Theres more competition now and the prices dropped.

They always justified their high prices with quality, but there no longer the mose expensive anymore. kinda funny.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Ok, I was just about to make a post about going IRTB instead, but this just swayed me back to the dark side.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
THe nylon/silicon pipes will definately make the install easier, but how well will it hold up to boost pressure? That's my biggest concern about the kit. That and BEGI definately has a MUCH nicer down pipe.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I have never seen a silicone intercooler pipe break, what shitty ebay stuff have you seen?

·
Registered
145 Posts
The silicone is there b/c it has better thermo properties. Less heat energy conduction where it does the most good.......by the exhaust and radiator. Silicone will also never corrode in any way. The very little expansion you get under pressure could not be more than 1% of the intake system's volume, if even half that. :shock:

But what do I know? :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Anyone know where I can sell a kidney or is any one in the market for one? Only 19 years of use, not abused. lol.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
4,436 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts