ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys, not much familiar with gun law here, nyone have guns in the car? im planning to purchase one and put it in the miata. (protection of property) i dont bang aight? nyways i was thinking a 38 revolver or a shotgun? any info is appreciated.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Bullets and ammo can not be within reach when transporting in a vehicle. Basically if the gun is in the glove the ammo has to be in the trunk.

Which I'm sure many people abide by.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hows the paper work though? i heard 60 days. i know i need to do some more research. but would be nice to ask people who actually have one in the car. how about police hassle?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Gun owners: The worst people.

·
Registered
270 Posts
are you talking about just transporting a gun, or are you talking about CCW laws, which ultimately differ by state i'm pretty sure.

·
Always Useful Sometimes.
1,158 Posts
A gun rack?

What am I gonna do with a gun rack?

I dont even own a gun let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack.
I came in here to post this. I still lol'd.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Gun owners: The worst people.
Oh, ultimateforce [sigh] I'm not such a bad guy am I?

CCW permits restrictions vary by state. It will likely take more than 60 days to get one these days, there is quite a back-log from what I understand. I fully expect it to be over 120 days before I receive mine.

Shotgun in a miata for protection, I lOl'd.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I consider myself a a gun advocate. but where do you drive, live, or park where you think you need a gun? if you actually do NEED some sort of protection while driving your car I'd personally suggest getting some mace or a stungun/tazer. if you just want a gun in your car because you want one, move to texas.

·
Always Useful Sometimes.
1,158 Posts
Alright, I'm moving back to Missouri and mounting this fucker on the back of my roll bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstuvzMiB0

I seriously doubt any man with twin Confederate flags on the back of his lifted F-250 would call my car "girly" or "gay."

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
I drive with two guns in my miata everyday...they're mounted on both of my arms...ZING!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts