ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Garage Vary lip finally came in this morning! Came on time like it was suppose to.

Since not having it installed yet (nor having the time) I was wondering about the included hardware. In the attached picture is what came with it (just remember that I also put a washer in every bolt).

It just 'seems' like there are washers, nuts, and pressure washers (whatever you call them) are missing. It came in a taped up ziplock bag. Not really a big deal but if they are I gotta go out and buy the rest.

I would think rspeed has every nut and bolt required for installation.... ?

Thanks for any help. Btw, I know more clubroadstars sport the lip here.

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
If it makes you feel any better I didn't get any hardware. (From another vendor).

But I'm still going to install mine, Maybe with some zipties.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas!

I was just wondering if I am missing any washers, bolts, etc. Just thought I can stop by HD to pick up the missing pieces.

I sure can bolt it up with whatever I have but I would like to use the same nuts and washers etc.

To me it seems like the hardware was supplied by rspeed? Standard and not metric. It also came in a cheesy bag.

I dunno about bolting it up with zipties! The lip is fairly light though!

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Holy crap sideshow! You read my freakin' mind :p
I was just going to ask if the corner holes are supposed to line up with the supports.

And upon further contemplation, I'm off to Home Depot to pick up hardware.

I've never dealt with body kits of any kind before... is it normal to have to flex the lip a little to get a nice fit? I know the front bumper is fine, no accidents or anything like that. Just curious.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally got it on today.

Luckily I had 2 spring clamps and 2 c-clamps on hand. Extremely helpful for the installation. Anyone that wants to install a lip in the future should get them!

Some hardware was missing. I was lucky to also have the hardware needed at home already.

The fit is great! Just had to postion it a little before drilling.

Here's a pic!

WhiteEunos, thanks! Pretty fun for a fwd :p

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts