ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting these up for noah. We got the group buy lip and the subaru roof scoop on today. And did a little adjusting on the brightest foglights on earth (They have high and low beams - PIAA).

Appologize for the poor lighting and quality of the pictures. More will come later.

·
3,857 Posts
-> spoiler and car in general looks good!
-> The tires look funny, they like they are 165/70/14 or something else super tall
-> The light in the scoop is just confusing, it might be better if the opening was at the back...

·
3,857 Posts
It's not a light, its a functional scoop, that part opens to allow air into the cab. It's a 13 inch wheel, unsure of the tire size, ask noah on that one.
I see, then it's good, it just looked like white brake light in the pictures, but I guess that's the opening...

No, it's a tough car, but please change the wheels because it looks like SUV!
If they are 13" you probably have 70-75 series tires #-o

·
Brah.
7,486 Posts
teh scoop does work and ill take some pics in a few...

tires are a big mistake.......

i wanted to get the 215/50/13's but they did not have them in and i would have to wait 2 months to get a set so i just took what i could get at the time which was 205/60/13

so yeah i know they suck and i dont have money right now for a new set :(

so give me some money and ill fix the tire problem :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.