ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting these up for noah. We got the group buy lip and the subaru roof scoop on today. And did a little adjusting on the brightest foglights on earth (They have high and low beams - PIAA).

Appologize for the poor lighting and quality of the pictures. More will come later.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Re: GB lip installed!! Plus new ROOF SCOOP!! PICTURES!!

okay where can i get this lip :(

looking good :D

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is less than an inch of gap on the front and rear with the driver in the car, maybe because the majority of the pictures are on the driver's side along with the lighting that makes it look super high.

·
3,857 Posts
-> spoiler and car in general looks good!
-> The tires look funny, they like they are 165/70/14 or something else super tall
-> The light in the scoop is just confusing, it might be better if the opening was at the back...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looks mean as hell. I am thinking about doing about the same thing with my hardtop when I get it except a scoop facing the rear to ventilate air out rather then in. Looks good man.

·
3,857 Posts
It's not a light, its a functional scoop, that part opens to allow air into the cab. It's a 13 inch wheel, unsure of the tire size, ask noah on that one.
I see, then it's good, it just looked like white brake light in the pictures, but I guess that's the opening...

No, it's a tough car, but please change the wheels because it looks like SUV!
If they are 13" you probably have 70-75 series tires #-o

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
teh scoop does work and ill take some pics in a few...

tires are a big mistake.......

i wanted to get the 215/50/13's but they did not have them in and i would have to wait 2 months to get a set so i just took what i could get at the time which was 205/60/13

so yeah i know they suck and i dont have money right now for a new set :(

so give me some money and ill fix the tire problem :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts