ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some second hand Garage Vary Taillights. I don't know why but they didn't fit just right. I shaved down the inside of the old tail light mounting holes for the bulbs to fit, and they still are hitting right at the top of the body by the trunk. I took it to a paint and body hoping they could fit, seal and match them. They said that they couldn't do it after having it for half a day. So in this case I'm kinda curious what to even do..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sell them and buy these because anything fiberglass needs work to fit and look proper anyways
Get the **** out of here with that Ebay garbage.

Seriously though, pictures and knowing what model these lights are going on would be sweet considering Garage Vary makes lights for the NA and NB.

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
how did this Pendekar dude get banned so quickly...
For being a spammer.

If you'd like to try that yourself, try living in Indonesia, using a proxy IP in Iceland that's been blacklisted on hundreds of sites across the internet.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a legit panel from the last group buy with the exact same problem which is why they're still sitting in their box. They fit horribly (mostly on the pass side) and leak water like crazy. I'd really like to find a solution to this so I can mount them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
More details would help. Just installed mine a couple of weeks ago and had to sand a little here and there but not to the extent of it sticking out like in your pic.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Try fitting them without the tail lights installed first. It will help them flex into place easier. GV lights require a bead of sealer along the top edge in the trunk jamb. This stops water from going down the back and entering the trunk around the light area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts